Christian J. Hack
Christian J. Hack joined the firm in 2009 and has a diverse practice, which includes aspects of both transactional law and litigation. Christian began his legal career as a litigator, and while he still litigates on an active basis, he has transitioned his main practice to one focused on corporate formations, business transactions and estate planning. Christian’s early experience as a litigator has served him well as he advises his corporate clients, especially in regards to the potential litigation issues that perpetually arise in the organization, management and operation of businesses or corporate entities. Christian has extensive experience in planning and forming limited partnerships and limited liability companies. Prior to joining the firm, Christian served as a law clerk to the Honorable Walter S. Smith, Jr., during the Judge’s tenure as Chief United States District Judge for Western District of Texas. Christian also spent several years in private practice in Waco.
Christian is actively involved in the Waco community, where he presently serves on several boards and is engaged in volunteer work.
Current Employment Position(s):
Areas Of Practice:
- Business Law
- Business Planning and Formation
- Buying and Selling Businesses
- Franchise Law
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Transactions
- Estate Planning
- Wills, Trust and Estates
- Litigation – State and Federal Courts
- Construction litigation, commercial disputes and probate litigation
- Texas, 2003
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2005
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2005
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas 2003, J.D.
- University of Minnesota-Deluth,1995, B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas, Member, Business Law Section
- Waco-McLennan County Bar Association – Member
- American Bar Association – Member, Business Law; Tax Section
- Heart of Texas Estate Planning Council – Member
- Lake Brazos Rotary Club – Member
- Hendiona Club – Director
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Day School – Trustee(past)
- 1973, Superior, Wisconsin, United States of America